Buying a property can become a major pain if you don’t have the help and guidance of local experts. Alison George are here to help you navigate the property buying minefield making the process simple, straight-forward and enjoyable.
Here are nine steps to help you buy your next property.
Step One - Navigate the mortgage minefield
- Speak to our in-house independent financial advisors for unbiased advice across the entire market to find the best mortgage deal for you
Step Two - Register your requirements
- Submit your dream home requirements, in branch, over the phone or online - allowing us to keep you updated with new properties as soon as they enter the market.
Step Three - Find your dream home
- We’ll search our database and text, email or call you about properties that meet your criteri
- Keep an open mind — putting your stamp on a house could unlock its potential
- Ring our friendly, professional negotiators to book viewings, we will work around your busy schedules
Step Four - Making an offer
- You've found your dream home - great news! We will put forward your offer to the vendor and work with you to secure your purchase.
Step Five - Legalities
- If you need help finding a solicitor, we can source quotes from trusted firms to make your decision easier.
Step Six - Progressing through your purchase
- You won’t be forgotten, you’ll be looked after and updated during every stage of this process.
Step Seven - Survey and mortgage offer
- Your mortgage lender will carry out a survey on the property and advise on the value - if satisfactory, a formal offer is sent to you and your solicitor.
Step Eight - Exchanging contracts
- The exchange happens after searches are received, enquiries answered, mortgages in place and any preliminary work completed. Once you have exchanged, you have committed to the sale and a completion date will be agreed.
Step Nine - Completion
- The balanced is transferred to the vendor's solicitor's account - you will be contacted when the money is cleared so we can release the keys to your new home.